Tile Cleaning Done Right
January 7, 2014
Keeping tile and grout clean can seem like a never-ending process. All that dirt and grime and mop water seems to be magnetically drawn to the grout lines of our tile where it settles in for the long haul. Then it just builds up, gets ground down, and becomes ingrained, layer by layer, into the grout. Just thinking about the overwhelming cleaning process could make one break down into tears of frustration.
If you’ve reached your limit, then it may be time to give Aaron’s Quality Cleaners a call. We have top of the line equipment, and tried and true solvents, in our arsenal of cleaning supplies that we can bring to bear on that grimy, dirty grout.
The general cleaning process looks like this:
- First we pre-spray the tile and grout with a product we love called Viper Venom. This grime-eating agent is the first wave of attack waged against the accumulated build-up of dirt.
- Next we spray on water that has been heated up to 240 degrees. Not only is this water hot enough to kill bacteria, but the high temperature further ensures the soil break-down process.
- We run our top-of-the-line tile cleaning machine over the tile and grout and allow it to do its job of scrubbing away the grit, layer by layer.
- If we find that some of the grout lines are not coming clean, then we unsheathe our super-duper grout scrubbing machine to get into those smaller areas and confront the most stubborn stains.
- Finally, we rinse all the grime and cleaning products away with a fresh wave of high temperature water, followed closely by a powerful suction vacuum made possible by the robust truck-mounted system.
The new, pristine condition of that tile and grout is more than one could have thought possible. It’s enough to bring tears of joy to any home owner’s eyes.
If you find yourself relating to this article, don’t fret any longer. Give us a call for a pressure-free quote right over the phone. Then melt into that sigh of relief as you leave the scrubbing to us!
Julie Rosenfeld serves as an Administrative Assistant for Aaron’s Quality Cleaners, a carpet-cleaning company that services the Fresno and Clovis (CA) areas. She is the author of “Julie’s Corner” and provides information and perspective on topics related to the carpet-cleaning industry.
Aaron’s Quality Cleaners performs carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, aggregate cleaning and upholstery cleaning in Fresno, Clovis, Madera and Sanger.